Thursday, September 7, 2017

Rebirth...again.

All right, then, from the top...

I'm not going to sit here and tell you all that I'll have the page back up and running full steam, or that if I do, it will be any time soon.  I will tell you that I've got a plethora of recipes and healthy meal ideas for the single, on-the-go parent/worker-bee who might not have (or want to spend) too much time or money on complicated, healthy meals.  God willing, I'll get the videos up, recipes posted, and some short reviews to come.

Until then, feel free to check out my other blog on the fitness side of my transformation here in the mean time!

I have some other projects in the works, but am currently juggling work, kids, appointments, helping out with the little family I've got in this area, and trying desperately to grow a social life (*snickers* well, maybe not desperately, but, you know, I like to get out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment