Wednesday, January 17, 2018

From The Top

All right, folks... Here we go again.

I will be completely overhauling the blog today.  The recipes that got some +1s I'll keep around, but they'll be moved to a new page titled Non-Keto.

That's right, we're going full-blown Keto now.  Say what you will, but it's been treating me quite wonderfully.  I've lost 30 pounds in the last month and a half and that's without fully incorporating the practices.  Now, I'm full-on Keto and feel better than I ever have.  Just worked a 6-day work week at a job that's grueling, to say the least, and I'm good.  Could not have said that a few months ago.

So, with that said, I'll cover some Keto basics for you, and keep them vague.  It's not my goal here to fully educate you on the Keto diet.  There's Google for that.  It's my goal to bring you some quick and easy (and still tasty) dishes to help you on your high-fat-low-carb merry little way.

I'll be listing everything from mug breads to carb-free gummy bears you can make in minutes that are as good, if not better, than most anything you find in the store (oh, and CHEAPER!)

I'll try to walk you through the best ways to do this diet on a budget as I know the real elitists out there don't think we should steer away form all organic, high end, grass fed everything.  When it comes to the butter coffee (yes, I said butter coffee, yes, it's awesome,) I invest the money, it makes a difference in taste if nothing else, but everything else, I go budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment